I recently had lots of request for directions on creating the liner for my Giant Cupcake. It's a really simple. I got the idea from the Wilton 2008 Yearbook.
Wilton Giant Cupcake Pan
Candy Melts (any brand)
1. Melt the candy per instructions on package.
2. Pour half of melted candy into pan.
3. Tilt pan and use rubber spatula to spread candy around until all sides are evenly coated.
Gently tap pan against your work surface to remove any air bubbles. Refrigerate until firm.
4. Apply second coat and refrigerate until completely firm. (I usually wait 20-25 minutes)
6. Fill candy shell with a cake base. If you chose to bake your base using this pan you'll have to
trim the sides in order for it to fit inside the shell. I always use two 4" round cakes for my
7. Decorate!! Pictured above are 3 of my finished designs.