Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Ashley and Tiffany

My twin cousins Ashley and Tiffany turned 11 this week. These are the mini cakes and cupcakes I made for them.

Ashley LOVES High School Musical and most importantly Zac Efron. So I had to find some way to feature him on her cake. The basketball and music note toppers were made of fondant.

















For Tiffany I created Pokemon cupcakes and a mini Pokeball cake. The toppers were supposed to be edible images but I can't get my crazy printer to work. That thing has been a thorn in my side since I purchased it. Anywho, I printed the toppers using regular paper. Not my exact vision but Tiff loved them.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to the twins , these cupcakes are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative and talented! I love looking at your decorations, icing and brilliant ideas!

    Be sure to check out the blogging award I gave you in my latest post!

    ReplyDelete